Grayton Sunset -
Located in a quiet area of Grayton Beach, this beachy 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home sleeps 10 with 2 kings, 1 queen, 2 twins, 2 twin (bunks). Enjoy spectacular views of the Gulf and rolling sand dunes of Grayton Beach State Park Preserve from the front porch and side decks (including a spacious screened porch).
Gather with friends and family on the 2nd floor sun deck for stunning views of the sunset, moonrise, and star studded evenings. Relax around the pool with plenty of deck space for lounging, and nicely landscaped with palm trees and native plants. Each of the four bedrooms is tastefully decorated and all have full baths. TV’s/DVD's and lots of books and games throughout the home. Pool is 28 'x 14' and heated during spring, fall, and winter months for an additional cost of $275.00 per week with heat pump. Gas grill is provided for guest’s use.
- Living room with large flat screen TV and access to large deck with great views
- Open, well stocked kitchen
- Screened porch
- Full hall bath off kitchen with shower/tub combination
- King bedroom with TV, private bath (low lip shower only), walk-in closet
- Double twin bedroom, TV
- Laundry room with sink
- King bedroom with TV, large private bath - shower only
- Bunk room with twin bunks and additional queen bed, TV, private bath
- Great, open upper deck with lovely views
*add $50.00 per day to heat the pool (available October - April if needed)
*Note – Sunday to Sunday weekly reservations only.