Grayton Sea Glass -
Grayton Sea Glass is a stunning, architect designed home located in historic Old Grayton Beach, about 400 yards from the white, sugar sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. This lovely home is beautifully decorated with a calming, beachy color palette and comfortably sleeps 10 guests in 3 king bedrooms, and a 4th bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunks.
The house has an elegant, spacious feel and an added bonus screen porch with lots of comfy seating, overlooking the 12’ x 22’ heated pool. For added convenience, there’s a pool side bath and outside hot and cold shower. There is plenty of space to move about so that two families can easily enjoy the house, yet maintain their own measured degree of privacy, with TV's in every bedroom. A large laundry room, under counter ice maker and high end appliances top off this great home. Truly a wonderful place to make vacation memories that will last a lifetime!
- Living room flat screen TV
- Full, gourmet kitchen
- Dining area with additional bar seating
- King bedroom with nice private bathroom with double vanities and large shower
- Half bathroom
- Comfortable screened porch off living room that overlooks the private pool
- King bedroom with private bathroom, single sink, large shower only
- King bedroom with shared bathroom – shower/tub combination
- Double twin bunk room – shares bathroom with king bedroom
*add $50.00 per day to heat the pool (available October - April if needed)
*Note – This property may have date restrictions that apply. All reservations submitted online are a request until receiving an email confirmation from Ocean Reef Resorts. For more details, please review our Minimum Night Stay under Rental Policies.